13 July 2009

sharing some pages

hi everyone. hope you had a wonderful weekend. today i just wanted to share a few pages with you that i have done over the last few weeks. i am feeling the need this summer to really journal all of the little things that ryan and I do....i just feel time slipping through my fingers and the sound of tic-tock grows louder every day....i worry that I don't have many more of "these" times left. so here are a couple of simple pages that I did on moments i don't ever want to forget!! thanks for taking a peek.




negative strip - Creative Memories project center digital freebie
corrugated cardboard paper - by me
fonts - birth of a hero, kingthings pique'n'meex
Creative Memories storybook creator plus




remember this - Creative Memories project center digital freebie
font - birth of a hero, billboard, 1942 report, becky
Creative Memories storybook creator plus

No comments: