21 January 2011

yesterday today...

tgif my blogger friends!! i sure hope you all had a great week!! i sure did!! i received some really exciting news that i will be able to share with you all in just a few weeks!!!!! so with that being said... i am so glad that the weekend is here!! are you? i have been taking Ali Edwards' 'Yesterday Today' class and can hardly wait to work on this weeks assignment!! i just love her tutorials, handouts and the digital goodies that we receive each week!!! ya!! today i wanted to share with you my book so far... this class is a class to help you tell 'your story'... the story that i have chosen to tell is one about my family. i wasn't really sure how or where to start or if there was even a story to tell! but through her lessons and exercises of the last 3 weeks, 'my story' has evolved into one about 'the family that built me'. thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!!!

page 1

page 2

page 3

page 4

page 5

page 6

page 7

page 8

page 9

page 10

page 11

2 comments:

Miranda said...

Oh WOW, Janet I so doubted to take this class and seeing your pages makes me regret that I did not sign up. I love your pages so far and can't wait to see some more.

Sweetie they are gorgeous!!

JBCarr said...

Ahhhh MIRANDA!!!!!! THANK YOU sweet friend!!!!! I have to tell you that this really is the BEST class I have ever taken!!!!!!!! AND I highly recommend that you take it the next time she offers it!!!!!!!!!! YOU will LOVE IT!!!!!!

THANKS a MILLION!!!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!!!