happy holidays everyone! i sure hope that everyone's Christmas season is off to a wonderful start! i am truly enjoying participating in ali edwards' december daily, it is helping me see a different side of the holidays as i document the days. i find myself asking... what kind of things would i liked to have know about my parents during this time of the year and thinking about what i want ryan to remember years from now! it is helping me really focus on the season rather than just letting the days slip by. today i am sharing my pages from december 2nd, i had a chance to work on my binder last night and i really loved playing with my traditional scrapping goodies... something that i have not done in several years!! as i was pulling out my Christmas supplies i just had to giggle and wonder... what in the world was i thinking when i bought THAT!! funny how our style changes and evolves. i also had forgot how much i love the feel of paper, getting my fingers inky and hearing the sound of paper cutting! thanks for popping by and taking a peek... and have a great rest of the weekend!
day dividers
binder cover for december daily (still needs a bit of tweeking!)




2 comments:
What a beautifulalbum cover, I bet you are so pleased. I'd love to know what font you used for your
"25" numbers on the cover. I'd really appreciate it if you could let me know, as I've yet to find a font for mine. My email address is:
Lindysmemories@aol.com
Happy Holidays,
Linda
Hi Linda!!! THANK YOU soooooo MUCH!!!! You are just the SWEETEST!!!!! I'm emailing you now....
Post a Comment