hi there everyone!! hope everyone is having a great Christmas week!!! we are... just enjoying having the whole family home!! we don't have a lot planned... we are just being breezy and that is really nice for a change, enjoying breaking away from all of the 'have to's' and 'must do's' that seem to dictate our lives. today i am sharing two days of my december daily's... i got a wee bit behind while i was working on my newest digital kit 'partridge in a pair tree' (due to release next tuesday the 27th at pxlcafe - perfect for scrapping all of those beautiful Christmas pictures you will be taking)! i am also working on a few Christmas freebies for you and hope to have those ready within the next few days... so make sure you check back soon!! thanks so much for stopping by and taking a peek... have a great afternoon!!







2 comments:
Soo funny to see that package of Aspen Cider Spices. My mom got that in a Christmas present from work and we have no clue what to do with it, LOL. I love that coffee cup. And your friend is too sweet leaving that on your doorstep. You have great friends.
Have a great Christmas enjoy your time with Brian and Ryan.
Love ya, mwahhhhhh!
Hi M, my sweet friend!!!
Why YES I do have VERY sweet friends!!! ;) And can you guess where Shulamith is from? She is my other friend from the Netherlands!! When you come visit me (notice I said when... not if.. HA!) we will have to all get together!!! I know you will both enjoy each others company!!! And ohhhh those mulling spices are oh so YUMMY!!! You can make a cup of cider by adding a couple of tsp. to hot water, you can add these spices to recipes... like pancakes, puddings, sauces, even cream cheese to make a sweet cream cheese spread!!!!! Try them... they are MOST GOOD!!!!!!!! My fav... as a hot drink or in cream cheese!!
MERRY MERRY Christmas sweetie!! Ohhhhh I bet Duncan is soooo EXCITED about now!!!!!! I can't WAIT to hear all about your Christmas and see your beautiful pictures!!!!!!!
BIG BIG HUGS and Knuffles!!!!!
MMwwaahhhHHHhhh!!!!!!
Post a Comment