04 February 2012

project life - january

hi there! i am so excited to share with you my very first post for 'project life'! this is my first year to join in on the fun of becky higgins 'project life' and WOW am i enjoying everything about it! i love the way this project is making me think outside the box, take pictures everyday, document and journal!  i had forgotten how much i LOVE picking up a stack of pictures from the store (the last several years i have been only a digital scrapper)! and i am so enjoying the hybrid aspect... i love mixing the digital kits (i am using turquoise and clementine) with the traditional papers, embellishments and pictures!  the pl community is so warm and friendly and becky higgins... is so awe inspiring!!!  thanks for stopping by, taking a peek and sharing in my little part of the world!!



































6 comments:

SueTR said...

Janet !!!!!
Love Love Love what you've done so far!!! It's beautiful! You did a great job!!!! So much good stuff in there! I am totally cracking up at the pictures of the laundry!!!! I have to work on my book this weekend

You should absolutely forward this post to Becky H!


Talk soon!!!

Big Hugs
Sue

JBCarr said...

OHHHH SUE!!!!!! Thank you sooooo MUCH sweet friend!!!! And you soooooo know that I sooooo needed to hear your sweet words today!!!!! :)

LOL about the laundry... I swear... that chore NEVER goes away!!!!! HA!!!!!!

BIG HUGS right back at ya!!!!! Let's chat next week!!!!!!!!

Becky said...

What a great start you have made. I love your pages.

JBCarr said...

Ohhh BECKY!!! THANK you soooo MUCH!!!!!!! And thanks so MUCH for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment!!!!!!

LORI said...

Oh Janet, what a fun project! Must say my favourite is Week Two!!! Love the new look blog, too.

JBCarr said...

Ohhhh my SWEET friend!!!!!!! I have to say that I am rather partial to that week TOO!!!!!!! LOVE you my DEAR!!!!!!!! And thanks for the sweet words about my blog!!!!!!!