12 March 2012

one little word with ali edwards - february

i'm playing a bit of catch-up but having fun doing it! working on the february advice of gretchen rubin that she gives in her book 'the happiness project'...

"I remind myself to 'Enjoy now.'  If I can enjoy the present, I don't need to count on the happiness that is (or isn't) waiting for me in the future.  The fun part doesn't come later, now is the fun part."
-Gretchen Rubin

i am so enjoying her book and love how all the different scrapbook projects that i am participating in this year seem to all be coming together under one roof... my one little word... 'relinquish'. 

thanks so much for stopping by and i hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed week!






3 comments:

Missus Wookie said...

What a fun set of photos - loving the blue skies. The Happiness Project is a favourite book of mine, I re read it and remember to work on being me :)

cinback said...

Good on you for keeping on with your word. Time is not a factor...have the fun now!

JBCarr said...

THANKS GIRLS for your sweet comments!!!!!!! :)