happy october!!!! sure hope you had a wonderful weekend! today i am joining in with a few wonderful and very talented ladies on a simple scrapper blog share! i absolutely love jennifer wilson and simple scrapper, she makes memory keeping easy and fun... not to mention, she helps keep me organized!
today i am sharing a page that i did using one of her new premium membership october templates. it is perfect for my project life!
want to know more about simple scrapper premium member ship > click here.
hope you will hope over to these blogs and see their beautiful work!!
aimee maddernarielle gordon
lisa corbin-polak
sara strickland

6 comments:
What a great LO and take on that template - love it, the journaling is fantastic.
OH! I love how you used this template, never never would have thought of that!!!
You're blog layout is really cute, I love it! I love what you did with that template. Fun pictures too!
Ohhh GIRLS!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!
Love the personal inspiration on this layout!! Looks so great!!
THANKS so much TJ!!!!
Post a Comment