The Triumphant Return of Make A Page Monday with Cathy Zielske!
As many of you know I am a HUGE BIG fan of Cathy Zielske!! I love her clean graphic style, her choice of color, her story telling and her raw honesty!!! Well, actually I just love everything about her!! She is poignant, humorous and ohhhh so inspiring!!! THANK you Cathy for inspiring me to scrap today with the revival of your 'Make A Page Monday'. See her post about it here.
Page ingredients:
As many of you know I am a HUGE BIG fan of Cathy Zielske!! I love her clean graphic style, her choice of color, her story telling and her raw honesty!!! Well, actually I just love everything about her!! She is poignant, humorous and ohhhh so inspiring!!! THANK you Cathy for inspiring me to scrap today with the revival of your 'Make A Page Monday'. See her post about it here.
Page ingredients:
LFDD The Graduate and America - God Bless
Blueprints: Pixels2Pages Daily Files by Kerrianne Hobbs and March 2014 Blueprint Shopping (templates combined), Challenge #209 - Layered Titles
Debbie Hodge Story Swoop

No comments:
Post a Comment