15 September 2014

Happy Monday to you all! I'm so excited to be featured over at Monday Mojo with Lisa Harris and 'My Kreative Pursuits'! Lisa's Monday Mojo challenge is definitely one of the most fun, innovative and creative challenges that I have participated in!! It really stretched my creativity and took me 'out of my box'! 

For this challenge you are given a color palette, technique, prompt, sketch and an embellishment idea to follow and include on your page(s). Not only did this challenge spark my imagination, but took me back in time and helped me tell a story so endearing to my heart. I hope you will hop over to My Kreative Pursuits to find out more about this challenge and join in the fun.

I had so much fun creating the papers and embellishments for this challenge that I want to share a few of them with you... to download the papers click here.

Thanks for popping by and I hope you all have a great week!






No comments: