hi all and i hope everyone had a great weekend!!! this week Lesley Grainer, owner and designer of
Lesley Grainger Designs, asked me to join her creative team!!! i just love her style, it is so colorful, whimsical, and happy!! if you have a chance, hop over to her blog, i'm sure you will find it as inspiring as i do. you can find the link on the right side of my page under "blogs i visit". you can also purchase Lesley's beautiful kits at
Two Peas In A Bucket, you can find the link on the right side of my page under "scrap places i love". enjoy!! thank you Lesley for this wonderful opportunity!! i feel so very blessed to now be on 3 wonderful creative teams!!
today i am sharing a template page that i did using a template from
Lesley Grainger Designs. thanks for taking a peek and i hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!!!
3 comments:
this looks so good Janet!!
So cute, Janet!
Oh, and just FYI - her name is spelled Lesley! Bwahahaha! ;) I'm sure she gets that all of the time, but I just thought I'd throw that out there since everyone wants to spell my name Christina usually! ;)
Oh my goodness!! Kristina thank you soooooo much for catching that!!!!!!!!! It is now corrected!!!!!!!!
Lesley!!!!!! I am soooooooo sorry!!!!! oops!!!!! Got it fixed!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment