14 December 2009
good morning!!
i sure hope that everyone had a wonderful weekend full of holiday spirit!! we had a very busy weekend but i did find a few stolen minutes to scrap! it seems like my scrapping style is forever changing... from goopy to minimal, from more emphasis on the embellishments to more emphasis on the picture to more emphasis on the moment (good picture or not). because of this particular period in my life, i feel the clock just ticking away... my son will be grown and out of the house in no time... this phase of my life will be gone forever. so needless to say, i am in the scrapping phase of.... those small moments that mean so very much. today i wanted to share with you a page that i did regarding one of those 'small moments'. Thanks for taking a peek and have a great day!!
3 comments:
It is great to be able to fluctuate and change - and flex those designer's muscles in the process! LOVE THIS. You are one classy lady Janet - thanks for sharing so much of yourself.
Truly a moment to remember. I'm so glad I am not the only one who takes pictures of white boards and chalk boards. You are a STAR!!
Truly a keeper!
Hi Janet...
I just discovered your blog today (1/6/10) and I am absolutely hooked. What a talent you have and my heart absolutely melted when I saw this page in particular...how could any Mother's heart not? Sometimes it is the smallest of gifts that brings the greatest joy! Thank you for sharing,
Diane
Post a Comment