13 February 2010

a little love for Valentine's

hi everyone and happy valentine's weekend!! this past week was a crazy week and once again... i missed my freebie friday!! but better late than never... i have made all of my sweet digi friends some special valentine treats!! i sure hope you like all the new goodies... there are 33 embellishments, 5 overlays, 4 quick pages and 7 papers. also, i would love to hear your feedback on what kind of freebies you would like to see. to download these freebies... just click here or 'my freebies' to the right of this page and off you go... the download links are there for your convenience. thanks for stopping by and enjoy!!! xoxo

here is a sneak peek of what you will find.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh wow, these are all so cute Janet, I haven't done my Valentine pages yet, so I will for sure have to use some of these. Thanks!

It's A Secret Nail Art said...

Thanks Janet, I used your freebies to make my Sweeties Valentine's Day Card. I love it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much! I feel like I hit the jackpot!

Jennwhite said...

Just wonderful things you have! Thank you for sharing so generously! I found you from the digital scrapbooking group on facebook. I'll be back!