hi there everyone!!!!!!!! i have exciting news to share!!!!!!!! my dear, sweet friend Jen Martakis - Jen Martakis Designs has invited me to join her FABULOUS creative team!!!!!!!! and i just couldn't be more thrilled!!!!!!!!!!! i just adore her clean, whimsical style!!!!!! i so look forward to working with her and all of her FABULOUS designs and getting to know everyone on her creative team!! if you have a chance please visit her blog... it is soooooooooooo WONDERFUL and INSPIRING!! her work is a real treat that you won't want to miss!!!!!!!!!!!! (you can click on her name above or find the link to her blog on the right side of my page under 'blogs i love'). you can find all of Jenn's wonderful kits at Two Peas In A Bucket (click here or you can find the link on the right side of my page under 'places i love'). Jenn, thank you SO MUCH for this wonderful opportunity!!!
today i am sharing a few pages that i did using two of Jenn's new kits... 'Rain Drops' and 'One Way'. i just love these kits... they are sooooooo fun!!!!!!!!!


photography by Brooke Martin - Brooke Martin Photography, *capturing the sweet moments in life*

today i am sharing a few pages that i did using two of Jenn's new kits... 'Rain Drops' and 'One Way'. i just love these kits... they are sooooooo fun!!!!!!!!!


photography by Brooke Martin - Brooke Martin Photography, *capturing the sweet moments in life*

4 comments:
Janet, your blog is darned cute!! Did you create the blog wear yourself? It's so darling. I love your pages, btw! I'm a fan of white space myself, so I dig your style. Welcome to the team!
Hi Lorell,
Thank you so very much for your sweet words and warm welcome!!!!!!!!!!
I am so happy that you like my blog!! My blog was an original design done by my wonderful friend Kristina Proffitt, Blog Designs by Two Happy Mama's. She is just the sweetest person and will be thrilled that you like her work!! You can find the links to her personal blog and business blog on the right side of my page.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and I look forward to getting to know you and working with you!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh Janet, I'm so lucky to have you on my team. I can't begin to tell you how excited I am!!! Yay!!!
Congrats Janet - Jen is so great - you've made some beautiful LO - thanks for the inspiration!
Post a Comment