Easter greetings my sweet friends!! Today I feel so honored to share with you this beautiful pen and ink drawing done by one of my father's closest and dearest friends, Robert Hardy. My father, Edward Bodet, was a very prominent architect in Texas and was known for his beautiful churches throughout the state. He had his own firm and Bob worked with my father for 9 years. I feel so blessed to have Bob in my life... he has shared many wonderful stories with me about my father... the side of him I never knew!! He has made me laugh and cry. For years Bob's beautiful greeting cards have graced our mail box... his hand drawn pen and ink cards are a tradition and I always await them anxiously!! Thank you Bob for sharing your wonderful talent with all of us!! Much love to you!!
May you each have a very blessed Easter.
pen and ink by Robert Hardy...

my daddy...

one of his churches... Park Place United Methodist Church, Houston, Texas
2 comments:
How wonderful that your Dad's friend has kept in touch and helped to fill some of the void! Park Place Methodist is BEAUTIFUL! What a wonderful legacy he has left. Now I know from where you have inherited your own sense of design! Fantastic. :)
Ohhh THANKS SOOOOOO MUCH Lori!!!!!! Love YOU!!!!!!!
Post a Comment