24 May 2011

my sweet friend miranda

hi there!! i just had to share with you this beautiful quick page that my sweet, wonderful and very talented friend miranda shared with me!! we are both on the 'pxlcafe' creative team and this was a layout that she did using the new kit 'garden serenity', i just fell in love with it!!

love you sweet friend and your page is simply G O R G E O U S!!! THANK YOU so very much for sharing your quick page with me!!!!!

click here to purchase the kit at pxlcafe...

5 comments:

Mary C. Nasser said...

Your friend's page is gorgeous!!

So glad I found you through the “All Kinds of Artists” Artist blog hop!
I am your newest blog follower. :)
Looking forward to seeing your upcoming posts!

I welcome you to check out my art blog, too!

Best,
Mary C. Nasser
http://www.marycnasser.com/blog.html

Miranda said...

Oh my sweet friend, you are too kind, so happy you liked the page. I had so much fun making it. And seeing you used it with a photo of you and Ryan makes it even more special.

Thanks for the spotlight!!!!

Love you!!!!

JBCarr said...

Ohhhhh THANKS sooooo MUCH Mary!!!!!! You are just the sweetest to leave such a warm and welcoming comment!!!! I will hop over and visit your blog and follow you too!!!!!!! LOVE meeting new friends!!!!!!

MIRANDA!!!! LOVE YOU right back SWEET friend!!!!!!!!!!!! This page is one of my favs!!!!!!!!! For two reasons... because you made it and because of the picture!!!!!!!!!!!

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...

Love this layout Janet!!! So awesome!

JBCarr said...

Ohhh JULIE!!!! My SWEET friend!!!!!!
THANK you soooooo MUCH!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxo