31 January 2013

one little word blog hop


hi everyone! and welcome to our 'one little word' blog hop for 2013.  i am so thrilled to be part of such a wonderful and talent group of ladies!  this year my olw is 'obedience' and and i am so excited to be able to share it with you.  thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and take a peek.

your next stop will be...
Dona: http://orangegearle.blogspot.com/  

the blog hop started here...
Lee: http://thelinarstudio.typepad.com/embracelife/



                                                                        

14 comments:

Margareta Carlsson said...

Amazing pages!

Unknown said...

Your pages are so beautifully designed, I'm jealous and it makes me rethink digital scrapbooking when I see such clean, crisp pages.

Anonymous said...

My goodness - visually stunning and the content is fabulous! This album is going to be a real treasure :) Thanks for joining the hop!

This West London Life said...

Your cards are simply beautiful!

Nikki said...

Beautiful - I too love the look of digital but have never ventured .... perhaps I will this year.

Missus Wookie said...

I like the use of the layered fonts you've used on your cards. Lovely clean look.

Looking forward to seeing where Obedience takes you this year.

Karen said...

Such heartfelt reflections! I think you and I may be kindred spirits :) Funny how we both interpreted our word through scripture. I look forward to seeing where you take this.

Becky said...

Love what you have done. Thank you for sharing.

Kelly said...

Love your intentions! Your style is great! I'm looking forward to following you on your journey!

Naomi said...

This post, your cards, and your blog itself is like visual candy to me! You've done an amazing job here with the images and graphics and text. Rock on, girl!

JBCarr said...

Ohhhh GIRLS!!!!!! THANK YOU ALL soooooo VERY MUCH for your sweet, kind and lovely comments!!!!!

Cheri said...

I love the layered fonts and the overall approach to this prompt. Look forward to seeing what else you do this year!

Life At 50 Something said...

THANKS so MUCH Cheri!!!!!

Lisa said...

Ooooh.....I could be happily lost here for quite some time :) Such beautiful artwork and admirable reflection. So glad you're on the hop.