I have to admit it!! I'm a Sci-fi geek!! I love everything about space and the universe!! The more I learn about it... the more amazed I become and the smaller I feel. I watch all the science specials I see come across the television, along with a few fiction ones too! IE. Dr. Who, Star Gate, Star Trek, etc... you get the idea. A quote that I heard from a Sunday sermon... 'The greater the creation, the greater the creator", could not be more true!! How I wish I had been up to see this the eclipse last night, I have seen a blood moon eclipse before and it is stunning!!! The full moon turns a coppery red as it passes into Earth's shadow.
During the process, the moon's bright glow dims, taking on a red hue
because of shimmers of sunlight and sunsets seeping through the Earth's
atmosphere. Simply dramatic and dazzling!!
One of my favorite quotes from the movie Contact: "The universe is a pretty big place. It's bigger than anything anyone has ever dreamed of before. So if it's just us - seems like an awful waste of space, right?” - Ellie Arroway (Jodie Foster)
One of my favorite quotes from the movie Contact: "The universe is a pretty big place. It's bigger than anything anyone has ever dreamed of before. So if it's just us - seems like an awful waste of space, right?” - Ellie Arroway (Jodie Foster)
No comments:
Post a Comment